A summary of Sustainabuild services available in keeping with your environmental project objectives include:
- Pre-Deconstruction Audit and Inventory Appraisal with digital images interior and exterior
- Specifications include a description of the inventory, its size, condition, location & digital image grid; manufacture detail, volume & weight
and owner retention.
- On-Site Discovery Explorations to determine the ease of deconstruction
- Project Consultation to Integrate Deconstruction as Compared to Demolition
- Final Report preparation and submission to the project management team to determine a potential owner retain list
- End User Identification and submission of required deconstruction work plans
- Quantification of the cost savings of the Deconstruction Process relative to the cost of Traditional Demolition and Disposal Methods
- Conduct Extended Life Cycle Research and Report on Reconstructed Inventory to determine reductions in Green House Gas Emissions and Re-manufacture Energy.
What types of projects does Sustainabuild work on?
- Structural and building demolition;
- Commercial leasehold improvements;
- Building envelope conversions;
- Industrial oil and gas plants;
- Hospitals, schools, and shopping malls;
- Commercial office renovations; and
- Manufacturer surplus.
Which Inventory does Sustainabuild work with?
- Masonry brick and block;
- Carpet and tile flooring;
- Home and movie theatre seating;
- Fluorescent and incandescent light bulbs;
- Mechanical and electrical equipment;
- Windows and patio doors;
- Commercial or residential doors;
- Complete steel or wooden buildings;
- Secondary and post-secondary school equipment;
- Wood and steel buildings or parts thereof; and
- Additional miscellaneous inventory from construction projects.